YXLON MU56 TB
- Compact X-ray system for serial inspection of turbine blades
- Automatic X-ray inspection without operator interaction
- Equipped with TrueInspect ADR (automatic defect recognition) as option
- Optional recognition system for part identification or pallet type recognition
- Customizable solution to fulfill your specific aerospace application needs
- Solution in alignment with current industry standards i.e. ASTM, DICONDE, Nadcap, MAI
A variofocus X-ray tube and digital flat-panel detector combine to deliver superb image quality. And for applications requiring the highest resolution, the system’s variable focal spot size is indispensible. Together these features satisfy the preconditions to meet the high aerospace safety standards while at the same time increasing the efficiency and quality of your production process.
YXLON PXV5000 software is a core element of the MU56 TB and ensures fully automatic system control. Our IMAGE 3500 image processing software is easy to use and offers an array of image enhancement tools. Testing procedures like ASTM E2737 are automatically executed and can be easily documented, reported, and shared.
Maximize your efficiency with optional part/pallet type recognition systems and add review stations for image evaluation. Include our AdResult long-term archiving and statistics tool, one of a compliment of options designed to help optimize your inspection workflow.
The MU56 TB can be adapted to suit your special aerospace application needs.
|Sample Dimensions||~200 x 80 x 80 [mm]|
|Maximum Sample Weight||2 [kg]|
|System Dimension||~2300 x 2000 x 3000 [mm]|
|System Weight||10000 [kg]|
|X-ray Tube||225 [kV]|
|Detector Active Area||1024 x 1024 [px]|
|Pixel Pitch||200 [µm]|
|Bit Depth||16 [bit]|